FreFree Fire Touranment Regitration 2021 – FFRSL
Free Fire Community has Organized a Tournament League For All Players at The State Level in India. – Free Fire Rising Star League
Garena named The Tournament as ‘Free Fire Rising Star League’ Session-1,Free Fire Has Give You a Chance To Become a Star By Showing Your Ability,Performance and Experiance.Dont Miss This Chance!..
Registration is Free
Now We are Talking about Elegibility.
1. Players Level Should Minimum 30Level.(IGL)
2. Players Should have a Batter Device or Pc (The Processure + RAM Shoud High).
(a)An Android or Iphone Device Ram Should Minimum 4GB.
(b)A PC and Desktop RAM Should be Minimum 6GB.
>It is suggested to you therefore improve your Experiance and You have not to Say There was My Device Problem.
3. Should be Panctual of The Time.
4. You Should have a Squad(For a better experiance).
Now we are talking about Rules and Structure.
1. Don’t Team-up With Anyone (if not, then you will be kicked out from the next and next round.2. Don’t Cheat(Like, Using hack free fire or any type of cheatings)3. Every Member/Player in a team must have their own Free Fire account.4. A Player must be 12 year old to participate in this tournament.5. A Player must be an Indian resident.6. All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network.7. It is very important to follow the schedule for each tournament match. 8. You are not allowed to share or use another person’s Free Fire account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
Game Mode: ClassicGame Team Size: SquadDrop List: ClassicPlayers: 48Spectators: 10
HP: 200Movement Speed: 100%Environment: DAYFall Damage: YesAirdrop: YesVehicles: YesUAV: YesEP: 0Jump Height: 100%Limited Ammo: YesLoadout: YesCharacter Skill: YesGun Property: YesAirstrike: No
There are Three Rounds –
1st Round – Classic > Top 3 Teams will selected for Next Round(Clash Squad) Then They will be fight One-By-One.
There Will be a Winner Team Of The 1st Round! and That team are Side For Final Rounds.
2st Round – Classic > Top 3 Teams will selected for Next Round(Clash Squad) Then They will be fight One-By-One.There Will be a Winner Team Of The 2nd Round! and That team are Side For Final Rounds.
3st Round – Classic > Top 3 Teams will selected for Next Round(Clash Squad) Then They will be fight One-By-One.There Will be a Winner Team Of The 3rd Round! and That team are Side For Final Rounds.
In The Final Round – All Of teams who side and who will be Winner of Three Rounds.
There are 3 Teams to Win!
Presented By Garena Free Fire Community
Sponsored By PiyaraBharat.com
Certified By Gareena International.