How To Check voter id card status online I shard a post How To Apply Voter Id Card Online in Delhi because there is a great parity in the distribution of the voter ID cards in the country. Some people receive the cards without any hassles while certain people wait for days for it. Not only this, at times, there are errors in the voter ID cards while most of the times,
Technology and its adaptation by the government mechanism have enabled the applicants to change the name, address, age etc online “How To Change Name Address DOB in Voter Id Card Online” and review the status of their voter id cards online through the official web portal. so in this post i’m going to share with you how to check Voter Id Card Status online,after today, it is possible to check the status of your voter ID card quickly and with just a click of few buttons. In other words, you can check the status of your ID card by going online.
Check Voter Id Card Status Online
Here’re some tips on how to check your voter id card or pahchan patra online status
To check the status of your voter ID card, you must visit the website of your State Election Commission Office. Once you access the link, you should:
- Select any of the three options: Application ID, Applicant Name, or House Number.
- Select any of the three options: Form 6, Form 8A, or Form 8 .
- Click the Search button.
The status of your voter’s ID card is displayed. You can also check whether errors in your card have been fixed and new card has been updated. Select Form 8 to know the status of the same.
In case you want to transpose your card, you must select the Form 8A option to know the status.
For Example :
if you are live in New Delhi then you have to go “ceodelhi” official website to check your voter id card online status i have added the link of ceodelhi website http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx to check your voter id card status to check voter id card status you can also check you voter id card status by dialing toll free no. 1800111400
Different forms available for registration of Voter id card
- Form 6 This form is used for inclusion of name or applying for new election card.
- Form 6A This form is used for inclusion of name of overseas electors or NRI electors.
- Form 7 This form is used for any objection of inclusion of name or deletion of name of electoral role.
- Form 8 This form is used for modification or correction of entries filled in registration form.
- Form 8A This form is used for modification of address.
- Form 2 This form is for service electors. This form is a statement of ordinary residence by the members of armed forces.
- Form 2A This form is used for statement as to place of ordinary residence by a member of the armed police forces of a state who is serving at other states
if you feel this post is helped you please do share with your friends on Facebook,Twitter,